Sign up below to automatically receive the latest issues of our newsletter “Around the Watering Can”.
Around the Watering Can is CultivateTO’s exciting newsletter which we send out on a regular basis during the growing season, June through September, and on a less frequent basis in the off season. Each newsletter will feature an article related to growing and eating food, including such topics as food issues and policy in Toronto, seeds and pollination, nutrition and health, and food issues on the international stage. Our newsletters also feature:
- Profiles of Cultivate Toronto farmers, volunteers, and interns
- Information on other inspiring food organizations
- Reviews of food-related films and books
- Definitions of gardening terms
- Stories from first-time gardeners
- Cultivate Toronto updates, workshops and events
- Recipes for cooking with the food we harvest!
Do you have something you’d like to see or share in our newsletter? Email us at email@example.com Together we hope to keep you updated on what’s happening in the Cultivate Toronto gardens, the broader issues facing the food system, and how you can get involved!